E-learning modules development is a combination of art and science. While it is difficult to pinpoint one company as the top e-learning development company in India or any other country, an e-learning company should be capable of the following:
1. Ability to understand your content (technical, functional, behavioral etc.
2. Strong e-learning instructional designing and storyboarding capability.
3. Focus on “Learner Experience” and not just churn out template modules.
4. Have a good track record of delivering e-learning modules on time.
5. Provide consistent post-delivery support for e-learning modules delivered.
6. If you are considering e-learning gamification, then the company should be able to design diverse gamified e-learning modules and games to address specific learner needs.